A Texas adventure creating wonderful memories…
When you visit Blessington Farms we hope that you will enjoy the relaxing country atmosphere while creating wonderful memories with your family and friends.
• Pick your own blueberries, strawberries, and thornless blackberries
• Pumpkin Patch & Fall Harvest Festival (October)
• Fishing in a beautiful pond (Free with admission and bring your bait and tackle)
• Farm Funland: Outside adventures for the entire family including hay rides, giant slides, hay maze, barrel train ride, pedal cars, sand mountain, nature play area, steer roping, pony hops, and animal encounters (including chickens, miniature goats, camels, mini-donkeys and zebu)
• Shaded picnic areas
• The perfect place to visit for school field trips and birthday parties
Lynne and Dave Johnson both grew up in Iowa farm country and have great memories of having fun on the farm. In 2011, they combined their entrepreneurial spirit with their desire to create a memorable country experience for others. As a result, Blessington Farms was born. They hope that your visit to the farm will be a blessing to you!
“A slice of the country, close to the city!”
AT THE FARM
• Berry Picking: Come create great memories picking strawberries, blueberries and thornless blackberries with your friends and family. Berry picking is seasonal so be sure to like us on Facebook and check the website to be in the know about what is ready to pick and when.
• Fishing: Enjoy fishing in the beautiful, well stocked pond.
• Farm Funland Adventure: Mazes, slides and rides… Oh My! Enjoy playing outside in the fresh air in a country wonderland.
• Animal Encounters: We are preserving heritage and rare breeds of livestock. Children and adults will both love seeing and learning about the history and value of these animals.
• Education: There is so much to discover at Blessington Farms! Hands-on learning opportunities are plentiful which makes it a great field trip destination.
We hope you will visit us soon!