33rd Annual Fantasy of Lights
December 7 @ 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
Join us to celebrate Christmas in the Caribbean at the 33rd Annual Fantasy of Lights Festival & Lighted Parade!
– Snowball Classic Softball Tournament (Fri-Sun)
– Jingle Bell 5K & 1K Fun Run (Sat morning)
– Zipline (Sat) presented by Bal-Con Builders
– Sleigh Rides (Sat)
– Train Rides (Sat)
– Gingerbread Decorating Contest (Sat)
– Petting Zoo (Sat)
– Children’s Craft Corner (Sat)
– Live Snowfall (Sat)
– Specialty Booths (Sat)
– Live Performances (Sat)
– Famous Christmas Lighted Parade at Night (Sat Night)!
Most activities are located at Levine Park in Sealy, Texas on Main Street. Beginning at 10 am. (Full access to both Levine Park Activities, Zipline, Tropical Bird Show and Snow Hill only $10! Levine Park activities only (no Snow Hill or Zipline) $5. Prices apply to ALL ages.) Lighted Parade begins at 6 pm.